The Silver Screen Cinema, Dover Discovery Center, Gaol Lane, Market Square, Dover CT16 1PH • 01304 228 000 • Directions here: http://bit.ly/2vrToS8 •
*We accept any complimentary tickets. This does exclude monthly passes*
– Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation: Date to be confirmed.
– Ant Man & The Wasp! (12A): Date to be confirmed.
In this sequel to Mamma Mia!, Sophie learns about her mother’s past while pregnant herself.
Booking strongly advised! Call 01304 228000!
Feature Run Time: 114 mins
Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for the kids while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Call 01304 228000 to book seats
*£2.50 for the 9am showing*
*£2.50 for the 10am showing*
Feature Run Time: 118 mins
*£5 PER NON MEMBER & £4 PER MEMBER. FREE HOT DRINK INCLUDED*
The true story of Molly Bloom, an Olympic-class skier who ran the world’s most exclusive high-stakes poker game and became an FBI target.
Feature Run Time: 140 mins
A cover-up that spanned four U.S. Presidents pushed the country’s first female newspaper publisher and a hard-driving editor to join an unprecedented battle between the press and the government.
Feature Run Time: 116 mins
Little Smiles is perfect for toddlers (and the parents) and first-time cinema goers! Every Wednesday morning and on the occasional Monday morning we will have a child-friendly film for a cheap price! *Maximum of two children per adult.*
• £5 TICKET FOR AN ADULT AND 1 TO 2 KIDS • 25P ON SELECTED SWEETS • £1 PER HOT DRINK •
The Incredibles 2 (PG):
– 10:30am = Monday 23rd July.
We are aiming to increase the opportunities for people with learning disabilities at Silver Screen Cinema Dover. Every Friday daytime! (Excludes school holidays)
• £5 EACH WITH A FREE HOT DRINK • ONE CARER GOES FREE WITH EVERY PAYING CUSTOMER • EASY ACCESS FOR WHEELCHAIRS •
– £5.00 per adult
– £4.00 per child & senior & student (student’s require student ID)
– £2.50 or £3.00 per person on selected films
– £5.00 per non-member
– £4.00 per member
*Free hot drink and biscuit included*
Little Smiles Matinee:
– £5.00 per adult, kids go free
– Perfect for toddlers!
– Not on during the school holidays
*Three children maximum per adult*
A minimum of £5 has to be spent in order to make payments using our card machine.
Updates to terms and conditions will be announced soon
– £130 for up to 30 people.
– Over 30 people is the £130 and then £4 per person.
– £50 deposit paid within a few days of making the booking is needed.
– Bring your own food & drink if you wish. However you cannot cook food in the cinema so please don’t bring mini ovens or slow cookers etc.
– The film will depend on what we have, people can bring dvds/blu-rays to play.
– Our preferred time is 3pm to 5:15pm on weekends and from 4:30pm to 6:45pm on weekdays. However it can be discussed on the phone.
– If you wish to book a charity event or if you would like to bring a school then please call us to discuss alternative prices.
You can also find out more information here: http://www.bbfc.co.uk/
– Payment Methods: We accept card and cash payments. (£5 maximum will have to be spent in order to use our card machine, this is for the ticket side and the food and drink side)
– Gift Cards: To buy a gift card all you need to do is come in during our open hours and ask.
– Raffle Prices: Come into our cinema with a letter of proof then we will happily donate a voucher.
– Seats: We have 77 seats and 7 beanbags.
– No Alcohol: We are an alcohol-free cinema. Anyone found with alcohol inside will be asked to leave.
1) Reservations can only be made via phone call. Answer phone and Facebook messages will NOT be accepted.
2) We now require upfront payment in order to book your seats, please have your credit/debit card present before calling us. No refunds will be given.
3) Payments have to be £5 or over. If you want to buy a ticket under £5 you will need to pay cash to reserve, however you have to pop in to physically book the seat.
4) You cannot reserve less than an hour prior to the film.
5) At the moment you can only reserve on a row so you can say “two on back row” but you cannot request specific seats unless you have a CEA card or special requirement.
To start reserving call 01304 228000. Keep an eye on our opening times on our website. We advise calling after the start time of the films listed.
© Silver Screen Cinemas 2017